OUR RENTAL CARS ARE FULLY INSURED
Most car rental companies in Crete insure their rental cars only to the minimum requirements by the law.
Which is the equivalent of indemnity insurance (third-party-insurance).
A comprehensive cover (CC) under Greek law does not cover all possible events of damage.
There is a significant risk of having to pay compensation or outlay in case of damage.
For your information:
The following table is a copy of an insurance policy of one of our rental cars.
All of the following is included in the price you do not have to pay any extra.
- Physical injury on passengers and third party - Included
- Material damage - Included
- Setting on fire and terrorist attack - Included
- Theft and partial theft - Included
- Comprehensive cover and damage to property also wilful damage by a third party - Included
- Theft insurance of radio - Included
- Towage and extrication costs - Included
- Material damage of a third party because of fire - Included
- Damages to a third person because of towage - Included
- Vandalism after theft - Included
- Damages caused by weather (i.e. hail) - Included
- Material damage caused by loss of fluids - Included
- Damages by uninsured vehicles - Included
- Damages originated on private properties - Included
- Costs of ambulance - Included
- Breakage of glass - Included
- Legal costs insurance (traffic) - Included
The supposedly cheap rental car might end up being very expensive
and might even lead to an unintended stay in Crete.
MALIA TRAVEL wishes you a nice holiday with our all around insured vehicles.